More about this internship
Airbus Group is a dynamic leader in aeronautics, space, and related services. In 2015, the group comprising Airbus, Airbus Defence and Space and Airbus Helicopters produced revenues of € 64.5 billion and employed a workforce of 136,600 approximately.
- The applicants for Airbus Internship/Continuous Improvement/Processes and Interfaces , 2017 should be completing their master’s degree in Supply Chain Management/Project Management in a university, business school, or its equivalent.
- The candidates should have experience in this field and should have outstanding interpersonal skills.
- The applicants should have advanced level skills in the English and French languages.
- The candidates are expected to be strong team players and skilled users of the Microsoft Office suite.
The applicants for Airbus Internship/Continuous Improvement/Processes and Interfaces , 2017 should submit a cover letter and a curriculum vitae, and create a candidate profile in the job market.
- The internship is for 6 months and starts on 2nd January 2017.
- The successful applicants should work in defining deviations from the supply chain process of Airbus, identifying different problems, causes, actions to be initiated, and planning with the customers.