Airbus Internship Within System-Engineering, 2016
More about this internship
Airbus Group is a dynamic leader in aeronautics, space, and related services. In 2015, the group comprising Airbus, Airbus Defence and Space and Airbus Helicopters produced revenues of € 64.5 billion and employed a workforce of 136,600 approximately.
- The applicants for Airbus Internship within System-Engineering, 2016 should be enrolled in Aerospace Engineering, engineering, mechanical engineering, simulation/modeling or a related field.
- The candidates should have Matlab and Simulink knowledge.
- The students having knowledge in Simscape, state-of-the-art simulation tool(s), and mechanical systems are preferred.
- The interns have advanced English skills and should know negotiation level German language.
- The applicants are expected to have good communication skills and should be a good team player.
- The applicants for Airbus Internship within System-Engineering, 2016 should submit a curriculum vitae.
- The candidates should submit a cover letter, relevant certificates, and current enrollment certificate.
- The selected candidates for Airbus Internship within System-Engineering, 2016 should develop a Simscape component library for High Lift Systems and get familiar with high lift systems architectures and Simulink models of high lift systems.
- The interns should define component model requirements and verify component behavior against testing results, Simulink models, and requirements.
Deadline : Varies
Apply : CLICK HERE