UNDP India Internship Programme, 2017
More about this internship
United Nations Development Programme offers internships to foreign and Indian applicants twice a year in October and in March.
The objectives of the internships are to enhance the students’ educational experience through practical work assignments, to expose them to the international environment, and to deepen their knowledge and understanding of UNDP’s principles, goals, and activities.
The duration of the internship can be six weeks to six months.
- The applicants for UNDP India Internship Programme, 2017 should be enrolled in master or Ph.D. at a university or a graduate school
- The candidates should have fluency in English.
- The applicants should have necessary visa’s and arrange travel to New Delhi, India.
- The candidates should be able to cover accommodation, travel, and living costs and should be medically insured.
- The candidates applying for UNDP India Internship Programme, 2017 should submit UNDP Internship application and agreement form.
- The applicants should submit a curriculum vitae, passport and visa (for foreign applicants), and sustenance proof for the internship duration.
- The candidates should also submit contact details of two referees and medical and life insurance proof.
Deadline : Varies
Apply : CLICK HERE