More about this internship
The Niagara Foundation offers internships programs to recent graduates and students to make professional contributions to its success. The interns will be given long-term projects along with the daily activities during their 12-week internship. The Niagara Foundation is offering internships in Center for Academic Affairs . The interns should assist Center for Academic Affairs director with daily operations and long-term and larger projects.
- The applicants for Niagara Foundation Center for Academic Affairs, 2017 should recent graduates or undergraduate/graduate students.
- The candidates should have strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- The applicants should be able to manage many tasks and meet the deadlines.
- The candidates applying for Niagara Foundation Center for Academic Affairs, 2017 should be pursuing a degree in the fields of History, Business, Economics, Psychology, Sociology, Anthropology, Communications, or other related fields.
- The applicants should commit to 10 hours week in the office.
- The applicants for Niagara Foundation Center for Academic Affairs, 2017 should submit a curriculum vitae.
- The candidates should also submit two letters of recommendation and a writing sample.