Junior Fellows Internship, 2017
More about this internship
The United Nations University is offering internships to highly qualified candidates to work as Junior Fellows at the UNU headquarters in Tokyo.
- The candidates applying for forJunior Fellows Internship, 2017 should be pursuing or recently completed masters or doctoral studies in the University’s related field.
- The applicants should not be more than 32 years of age.
- The candidates should have 5 years of work experience.
- The applicants are expected to have fluency in English and excellent research, writing and analytical skills.
- The candidates should be interested in the United Nation’s work.
- The applicants for Junior Fellows Internship, 2017 should submit an application form and a cover letter explaining their motivations for applying, how this program helps them in their future goals, and how will they contribute to the work done at Office of the Rector.
- The candidates should also submit a curriculum vitae, two recommendation letters, funding plan, and language certification.
Deadline : Varies
Apply : CLICK HERE