Airbus Procurement Internship, 2017
More about this internship
- Airbus Group is a dynamic leader in aeronautics, space, and related services. In 2015, the group comprising Airbus, Airbus Defence and Space and Airbus Helicopters produced revenues of € 64.5 billion and employed a workforce of 136,600 approximately.
- The applicants for Airbus Procurement Internship, 2017 should have a degree in Business, Economics and Supply Chain Management, Procurement, Procurement, Contract Management, or Engineering with an interest in business.
- The candidates should have skills in Microsoft Office (Excel/Word) and should be able to manage the workload.
- The applicants should be able to deal with the dynamic environment and multiple requirements.
- The candidates should be proactive and should have attention to detail.
- The applicants for Airbus Procurement Internship, 2017 should submit a cover letter, all relevant documents, curriculum vitae.
- The candidates should also submit current enrolment certificate, excerpt from their study, and relevant certificates.
- The interns of Airbus Procurement Internship, 2017 should support sub Multi-Functional Team (MFT) meeting, organize meetings between Airbus and suppliers, and assist the buyer with contract updates, and contract management.
Deadline : Varies
Apply : CLICK HERE