Google Business Internship Programme 2017 for Young People Worldwide.
» Deadline: December 1st 2016
Interns at Google bring questions and build answers. Google offer a range of internships across EMEA and durations and start dates vary according to a project and location. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and our recruitment team will determine where you fit best based on your resume.
» Business Internships are typically offered in the following business areas:
– JSMB Sales and Operations
– Large Customer Sales
– Google for Work
– People Operations
– Trust and Safety
– Google Technical Services
– YouTube Partner Product Solutions
Responsibilities and detailed projects will be determined based on your educational background, interest and skills.
» Minimum qualifications:
– Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program and maintaining student status throughout the internship. Priority given to students graduating end of 2017 or in 2018.
– Returning to education on a full-time basis upon completing the internship.
– Ability to commit to a minimum of 10 weeks and up to 6 months at Google.
» Preferred qualifications:
Previous internship experience in Sales, Advertising, Consulting, Analysis, Customer Service, Marketing, Finance or related fields.