University of Twente Scholarships (UTS)
University of Twente
Deadline: 31 Mar 2016 (annual)
Study in: Netherlands
Course starts Sept 2016
University Twente Scholarships (UTS) are scholarships for excellent students from both EU/EEA and non-EU/EEA countries, applying for a graduate programme (MSc) at the University of Twente.
Univesity of Twente, The Netherlands
Level/Field(s) of study:
Qualifying Masters Programmes offered at the University
Number of Scholarships:
International students from both EU/EEA and non-EU/EEA countries
The scholarship value ranges from € 6,000 – € 25,000 for one year. In case of a two-year study programme, students can receive an additional UTS of an amount equal to that in the first year when they meet the process requirements for the UTS.
To qualify for a UTS, candidates must fulfil all of the following requirements below:
· Your programme starts in September 2016
· For this application round, you have been (provisionally) admitted to one of the qualifying UT graduate programmes before 15 March 2016;
· You have to include a motivation letter in your application (250 – 500 words), this motivation letter explains: (1) What you have studied in the past; (2) What goal you want to reach through your study at UT; (3) How you plan to receive this goal; (4) Why you particularly choose to study at the University of Twente;
· You comply with the conditions for obtaining an entry visa in the Netherlands (if applicable).
· You comply with the general English language test requirement Academic IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90) and an additional 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20) on the subscore of speaking skills.
· You are not eligible for a Dutch study grant.
· You have completed a pre-master at the University of Twente (if applicable).
· You may already apply for a UTS even if you have to do a pre-master programme at the University of Twente first. However, you must complete your pre-master programme with a CGPA of 7.5 (out of 10) to be eligible for a UTS and comply with above mentioned requirements.
In order to apply for this scholarship, you already need to be (provisionally) admitted to one of the qualifying Master programmes before 15 March 2016. Applications are done online. The deadline for scholarship applications is 31 March 2016.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to start the application process and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: https://www.utwente.nl/en/education/scholarship-finder/scholarships/university-of-twente-scholarship/
Related Scholarships: List of Netherlands Scholarships